Hi, I’m local guide in UAE!
I help tour operators to provide the best and welcoming service, personalized experiences to the tourists.
I’ve been living here in the UAE for 6 years, 3 cities (Dubai, Sharjah and currenlty in Abu Dhabi).I know best when it come to where to enjoy and how to enjoy to the fullest.
Located at middle of 3 continents (Asia, Europe and Africa), the UAE has a very unique yet at the same time, a melting-pot of multicultural place.
Heard of Burj Khalifa, Burj Al Arab 7 stars hotel or Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque? That’s it? Let this local guide show you more!
Vietnamese is my native language, but I also speak Fluently Chinese and of course, English. Body language? Let’s try it!
Thinking Where To Go? I’ve Got Your Back!
Attention, please!! Here are some featured places in UAE:
25°20′ N 55°24’E
Meet Your Vacation Guide
Let’s break the ice!
- A 29YO guy from Vietnam (From the North)
- An Introvert
- Married to a Sahara princess (Yes, it’s an interracial marriage)
- Currently based in Abu Dhabi, UAE (the capital). My 3rd foreign country I live in.
- Licensed local guide in both Dubai and Abu Dhabi (UAE). But, being a tour guide is my side hustle
- Vietnamese is my mother tongue,I also study Chinese at university and learn English from the internet
- I like learning stuff online like I made this blog from almost scratch without knowing a single line of code.
- In my free time, I like spending lots of time on Reddit, Quora, Facebook.
Abu Dhabi, UAE
PO Box: 111188
Tel: +971 50 3854 325